Let us know
Noah Vonleh

I think Noah Vonleh (MIL) is frozen.
He is still at 500.000, nothing s happening to his value.

I think Noah Vonleh (MIL) is frozen. He is still at 500.000, nothing s happening to his value.

Hello,

His price is being calculated as for other players and is actually tending to decrease, according to ownership, calendar and performance parameters, but the minimum player price is 500K.
Everything looks ok.

Regards.

Hello, His price is being calculated as for other players and is actually tending to decrease, according to ownership, calendar and performance parameters, but the minimum player price is 500K. Everything looks ok. Regards.

Ah yes you're absolutely right. I think I was a little unpatient, wondering why he didnt get his value up while starting the season above his expectations and average, but he instantly lost it in the next few games to his minimum 500k, I didnt recognize, it seems to me.

Thanks for clearing it up!

Ah yes you're absolutely right. I think I was a little unpatient, wondering why he didnt get his value up while starting the season above his expectations and average, but he instantly lost it in the next few games to his minimum 500k, I didnt recognize, it seems to me. Thanks for clearing it up!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft