General Discussions
How could the number one overall has his actually team?

Actually the number 1 overall has a team that exceed over 47millions how could it possible, we started with 40millions and it’s only the third day of the fantasy game?

Actually the number 1 overall has a team that exceed over 47millions how could it possible, we started with 40millions and it’s only the third day of the fantasy game?

6352c3b55fe2e.png
6352c3b7c5f90.png

![6352c3b55fe2e.png](serve/attachment&path=6352c3b55fe2e.png) ![6352c3b7c5f90.png](serve/attachment&path=6352c3b7c5f90.png)

Yes, you're right, he bought Kawhi for 500k and sold him for 9,896,604 $

So he earned 9,396,600 $smile Nice profit!

Yes, you're right, he bought Kawhi for 500k and sold him for 9,896,604 $ So he earned 9,396,600 $:D Nice profit!

But he's Net value is 40,539,604 millions, something still wrong.
Net Value should be more than 49 millions.

But he's **Net value** is 40,539,604 millions, something still wrong. Net Value should be more than 49 millions.
edited Oct 21 '22 at 7:31 pm

Hello guys,

This was already detected and you are right. There was no cheating or bad intentions on this, and it is not this user's fault.
Actually is mine as I was preparing the game I did not notice the low price of Leonard (and some others)
I was given notice of this problem so I updated the players price and talk to teams owning these players to reset their teams.
But I guess I did not notice this team for some reason.

Though in the screen the problem looks that is still there, the issue is already fixed (but when you look up another team's draft, you are actually seeing the one from the day before (to avoid mirroring trades).
The extra player this roster had was Vucevic, which did not play last night and has played just one night (with 57 fantastic points). But this user has just lost one trade, so I think it is not big deal.

I actually think losing one trade for just 57 points is actually not an advantage. Not sure if you agree on this.

I understand any complaints you might have on this. Please blame me because as I already said, this is entirely my fault.

I am very sorry for this issue.

Fran (the admin).

Hello guys, This was already detected and you are right. There was no cheating or bad intentions on this, and it is not this user's fault. Actually is mine as I was preparing the game I did not notice the low price of Leonard (and some others) I was given notice of this problem so I updated the players price and talk to teams owning these players to reset their teams. But I guess I did not notice this team for some reason. Though in the screen the problem looks that is still there, the issue is already fixed (but when you look up another team's draft, you are actually seeing the one from the day before (to avoid mirroring trades). The extra player this roster had was Vucevic, which did not play last night and has played just one night (with 57 fantastic points). But this user has just lost one trade, so I think it is not big deal. I actually think losing one trade for just 57 points is actually not an advantage. Not sure if you agree on this. I understand any complaints you might have on this. Please blame me because as I already said, this is entirely my fault. I am very sorry for this issue. Fran (the admin).
edited Oct 21 '22 at 10:37 pm

Hey man, thank you for your answer. It’s chill buddy, it’s just a game for fun! No worries! Once again, thanks for all the great job you provide for us to keep this fantasy game working.

Hey man, thank you for your answer. It’s chill buddy, it’s just a game for fun! No worries! Once again, thanks for all the great job you provide for us to keep this fantasy game working.
edited Oct 23 '22 at 1:26 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft