Bug Reports
Points for Sunday?

2 teams ( Kmansy and Kmans Park Rangers) created roster on saturday 16.04. but we havent points for sunday 17.04. Is that bug or something else?

2 teams ( Kmansy and Kmans Park Rangers) created roster on saturday 16.04. but we havent points for sunday 17.04. Is that bug or something else?

Hello Sipka,

Kmansy team was created after the start of games on 16 so no points could be added).

Regarding the other team, Kmans Park Rangers, when the games started on 16th, the roster was incomplete (just 5 players). The roster was completed after the games started that day, so again no points could be added either.

I am afraid I can not do anything in this case.
Please tell me again if I did some mistake, but that is what I see in the database.

Cheers.

Hello Sipka, Kmansy team was created after the start of games on 16 so no points could be added). Regarding the other team, Kmans Park Rangers, when the games started on 16th, the roster was incomplete (just 5 players). The roster was completed after the games started that day, so again no points could be added either. I am afraid I can not do anything in this case. Please tell me again if I did some mistake, but that is what I see in the database. Cheers.

I know,we created teams after deadline of 16.04. So we dont put players of teams who played at that day. Utah-Dallas,Tor-Phi , Den-GSW, Min-Memp.... But we dont have points for 17.04. Sunday when played Ata-Mia, Chi-Mil, NOP-Pho, Bos-Brooklyn....I am not sure that you understand me. Sorry for my bad english. If we created teams 16.04. I think we deserve points of games played 17.04.

I know,we created teams after deadline of 16.04. So we dont put players of teams who played at that day. Utah-Dallas,Tor-Phi , Den-GSW, Min-Memp.... But we dont have points for 17.04. Sunday when played Ata-Mia, Chi-Mil, NOP-Pho, Bos-Brooklyn....I am not sure that you understand me. Sorry for my bad english. If we created teams 16.04. I think we deserve points of games played 17.04.

625f71172f0b0.jpg
We created teams 16.04. at 2300 GMT and first game of Sunday start 17.04 at 1900 GMT (Atalanta-Miami). We dont expect points for Embid,who played 16.04 but for players played 17.04 we deserved points.

![625f71172f0b0.jpg](serve/attachment&path=625f71172f0b0.jpg) We created teams 16.04. at 2300 GMT and first game of Sunday start 17.04 at 1900 GMT (Atalanta-Miami). We dont expect points for Embid,who played 16.04 but for players played 17.04 we deserved points.

Thanks for the clarifications. I will check again and let you know.

Thanks for the clarifications. I will check again and let you know.

Hello again,

You were totally right. There was a bug on the configuration and the points were not added.
It should be fixed by now.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Hello again, **You were totally right**. There was a bug on the configuration and the points were not added. It should be fixed by now. Sorry for the inconveniences.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft