Bug Reports
Missing points and net values

Dear admin,

I think we all miss our points and net values from saturday and sunday games in our leagues and overall.

I hope that our trades during that time get into account as well.

For example:

roster: quasime
Points and net value earned on saturday for CJ McCollum and Jusuf Nurkic and traded for Fred VanFleet and Jason Tatum before sunday games.

Hopefully thats not too much work for you since everyone got effected from it and the system can run it through? Sorry, I‘m not sure how that works in detail.

Regards,
quasime

Dear admin, I think we all miss our points and net values from saturday and sunday games in our leagues and overall. I hope that our trades during that time get into account as well. For example: roster: quasime Points and net value earned on saturday for CJ McCollum and Jusuf Nurkic and traded for Fred VanFleet and Jason Tatum before sunday games. Hopefully thats not too much work for you since everyone got effected from it and the system can run it through? Sorry, I‘m not sure how that works in detail. Regards, quasime

Hello all,

There was a problem with the calendar updates giving the postponed games on Thursday and Friday. This should be fixed by now and the points have been updated.

Regarding the player prices, though, the system calculate earnings depending on the sell/purchase price. That can not be fixed.

Sorry for that.

Best regards.

Hello all, There was a problem with the calendar updates giving the postponed games on Thursday and Friday. This should be fixed by now and the points have been updated. Regarding the player prices, though, the system calculate earnings depending on the sell/purchase price. That can not be fixed. Sorry for that. Best regards.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft