General Discussions
OG Anynoby: not a fair value but a DNP

Hi,
Anunoby seemed to be the best pickup ever at 500k. Dunno why he was reset to that amount. Anyways, for all the people that paid attention (not me) and picked him up: he got a DNP while he did actually play. Just so you know.

Have a great season all!
Wouter

Hi, Anunoby seemed to be the best pickup ever at 500k. Dunno why he was reset to that amount. Anyways, for all the people that paid attention (not me) and picked him up: he got a DNP while he did actually play. Just so you know. Have a great season all! Wouter

Hello Wouter,

Usually the first days of the season some adjustments are needed so it takes some time to get it all together.

Anunoby points are already updated.

Regarding the price, it is true that Holgrem and Anunoby had an unfair price. This is due that in the stats they sometimes change the names of players by adding something to the name or shortening it down. Unfortunately, even I checked the players, I did not realize those players had a weird price, there is a bunch of them, and when I saw some messages about it, it was already to late.
There is nothing to be done when some rosters have already bought a player, as if I update the prices, when they sell the player they would automatically earn that money in the trade. That would be much more unfair.
At the end of the day, they are players with high and low prices, and all the users are playing under the same circumstances. The mistake is for all of the users. I know it is ideal, but the solution was just not there.

Best regards

Hello Wouter, Usually the first days of the season some adjustments are needed so it takes some time to get it all together. Anunoby points are already updated. Regarding the price, it is true that Holgrem and Anunoby had an unfair price. This is due that in the stats they sometimes change the names of players by adding something to the name or shortening it down. Unfortunately, even I checked the players, I did not realize those players had a weird price, there is a bunch of them, and when I saw some messages about it, it was already to late. There is nothing to be done when some rosters have already bought a player, as if I update the prices, when they sell the player they would automatically earn that money in the trade. That would be much more unfair. At the end of the day, they are players with high and low prices, and all the users are playing under the same circumstances. The mistake is for all of the users. I know it is ideal, but the solution was just not there. Best regards
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft