News and Announcements
2022/23 complete season finished

Hello all,

The 2022/23 complete season is over.

Deejay got the big prize with his team Deejay A, but it was all very close with BullsNick (actually BullsNick earned more money). Great job Deejay!!!

Thanks everybody for playing. See you in the playoffs.

Best regards.

Hello all, The 2022/23 complete season is over. **Deejay** got the big prize with his team **Deejay A**, but it was all very close with **BullsNick** (actually BullsNick earned more money). Great job **Deejay**!!! Thanks everybody for playing. See you in the playoffs. Best regards.

Yeah, finished! What a season, again! Quite hard actually if you compare it to last season's where Points and especially Value was much higher.

Slowly but steady we wil get to DJ's massive winstreak, I mean since I'm playing here with you guys he won every season. What happened before my time, 5-6 years ago? ;-)
Congrats to him and to everybody who still wants to compete!
And many thanks to you dear Admin for keeping it alive despite all server and money issues <3

But now: playoff-time! Hurrah
Cheers,

quasime

Yeah, finished! What a season, again! Quite hard actually if you compare it to last season&#039;s where Points and especially Value was much higher. Slowly but steady we wil get to DJ&#039;s massive winstreak, I mean since I&#039;m playing here with you guys he won every season. What happened before my time, 5-6 years ago? ;-) Congrats to him and to everybody who still wants to compete! And many thanks to you dear Admin for keeping it alive despite all server and money issues &lt;3 But now: playoff-time! Hurrah Cheers, quasime

Hello quasime,

Dj was already winning before your time, and before my time. He was actually winning when the baskets where actual baskets, legend say. Not that I am saying he is old,

Thank you all for playing!!

Hello quasime, Dj was already winning before your time, and before my time. He was actually winning when the baskets where actual baskets, legend say. Not that I am saying he is old, Thank you all for playing!!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft