News and Announcements
No to war

It is strange to be living these days and act as everything is normal. It is anything but normal to invade a country. There is no valid excuse or justification for doing that. It is just sad and the same behavior as the one of a bully.

We usually talk about the Cold War as it were really finished. Well, it looks like it never ended.

It is not my intention to mix this site with politics, but these are not just politics. From here, I just want to say no to the fucking war and give all my support to the Ukranian people in these terrible days. I hope the future will bring them something good. I would also encourage to russian people to say no to the war and the ones who promote it.

It is strange to be living these days and act as everything is normal. It is anything but normal to invade a country. There is no valid excuse or justification for doing that. It is just sad and the same behavior as the one of a bully. We usually talk about the Cold War as it were really finished. Well, it looks like it never ended. It is not my intention to mix this site with politics, but these are not just politics. From here, I just want to say no to the fucking war and give all my support to the Ukranian people in these terrible days. I hope the future will bring them something good. I would also encourage to russian people to say no to the war and the ones who promote it.
edited Feb 25 '22 at 10:02 pm

Putin is nothing more than a terrorist, I hope he rots.

Putin is nothing more than a terrorist, I hope he rots.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft