Bug Reports
DNP vs 0 points

I was thinking about picking up Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland with Denver but I notice that he did not have any points register in last nights game (11/15) and furthermore, there was not even any acknowledgment on is profile that a game was even played, which gave me the impression that he was injured. But when I checked NBA.com, I noticed that he did play and he scored (albeit not that much smile ).

I also notice that, when looking at player's personal stats, on the screen that list their BFA avg. point per game, salary, next game schedule, etc., some players may be injured and have a 0 for their BFA points in games that they did not play due to injury and some players who have not played have do not have the game listed on their profile, like Nah'Shon (since I am on at Denver's roster, look at Will Burton vs Michael Porter for example, both injured but Burton has 0 and Porter has not games listed).

Let me know what you think

Thx

I was thinking about picking up Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland with Denver but I notice that he did not have any points register in last nights game (11/15) and furthermore, there was not even any acknowledgment on is profile that a game was even played, which gave me the impression that he was injured. But when I checked NBA.com, I noticed that he did play and he scored (albeit not that much |( ). I also notice that, when looking at player's personal stats, on the screen that list their BFA avg. point per game, salary, next game schedule, etc., some players may be injured and have a 0 for their BFA points in games that they did not play due to injury and some players who have not played have do not have the game listed on their profile, like Nah'Shon (since I am on at Denver's roster, look at Will Burton vs Michael Porter for example, both injured but Burton has 0 and Porter has not games listed). Let me know what you think Thx

Nevermind, smile I just noticed that Nah'Shon stats were from Oct (smile won't be picking him up). He must not have been playing much but he did play yesterday though just FYI

...and when I looked at the other 2 players Burton was a game-time decision and Porter has been out for a prolonged amount of time so that probably explains smile Sorry to waste your time.

Nevermind, (doh) I just noticed that Nah'Shon stats were from Oct ((wasntme) won't be picking him up). He must not have been playing much but he did play yesterday though just FYI ...and when I looked at the other 2 players Burton was a game-time decision and Porter has been out for a prolonged amount of time so that probably explains :( Sorry to waste your time.

Hello Malachi,

No, you are not wasting my time at all. Thanks a lot for your feedback.
You are right, the points for this unnamable player Hyland were not updated and now it is fixed.

Regarding your question about DNP vs 0 points. If the player is listed to play, then he will probably get 0 points. Usually DNP is reserved for situations such as injuries or personal problems where a player does not even travel with his team, and that correspond with a bigger fall in the price (I mean, if he is injured, the probability he is not going to play next game is higher)

Anyway, I know it can be confusing, I will think about it a little bit. Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers.

Hello Malachi, No, you are not wasting my time at all. Thanks a lot for your feedback. You are right, the points for this unnamable player Hyland were not updated and now it is fixed. Regarding your question about DNP vs 0 points. If the player is listed to play, then he will probably get 0 points. Usually DNP is reserved for situations such as injuries or personal problems where a player does not even travel with his team, and that correspond with a bigger fall in the price (I mean, if he is injured, the probability he is not going to play next game is higher) Anyway, I know it can be confusing, I will think about it a little bit. Any suggestions are welcome! Cheers.
edited Nov 16 '21 at 4:47 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft