Bug Reports
Missing Player?

Can I get my points for yesterdays games? My team is "Gametime Muthaf!@#ka". I sold a player to see what other options existed for my team but undid the trade to keep the roster as it was. Once I undid the trade my team displayed that I had a full roster but today it showed that the player that I was thinking about trading was missing.

FYI - All of this was done in the afternoon, well before the trade deadline. I had 2 windows open in which my team was, would that have played a part? Can this be fixed?

5e42dfaeb743a.png

Can I get my points for yesterdays games? My team is "Gametime Muthaf!@#ka". I sold a player to see what other options existed for my team but undid the trade to keep the roster as it was. Once I undid the trade my team displayed that I had a full roster but today it showed that the player that I was thinking about trading was missing. FYI - All of this was done in the afternoon, well before the trade deadline. I had 2 windows open in which my team was, would that have played a part? Can this be fixed? ![5e42dfaeb743a.png](serve/attachment&path=5e42dfaeb743a.png)
edited Mar 14 '20 at 11:27 am

Hi Malachi

I have added your points while I investigate further. It should have nothing to do with to windows open, there is no logic whatsoever in the client (browser), everything is done at server level and the operations are atomical.

Regards

Hi Malachi I have added your points while I investigate further. It should have nothing to do with to windows open, there is no logic whatsoever in the client (browser), everything is done at server level and the operations are atomical. Regards
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft