Bug Reports
Why is there no injury report for Zion?

From what I keep hearing he’s going to miss at least the first week of the season but the system doesn’t have an injury report for him. It almost throw me off like, “smile oh is he still going to play at the start of the season?!?”

From what I keep hearing he’s going to miss at least the first week of the season but the system doesn’t have an injury report for him. It almost throw me off like, “:S oh is he still going to play at the start of the season?!?”
edited Mar 14 '20 at 11:28 am

Hello,

My injuries provider, who knows why, did not count him as injured until now.

Thanks for noticing.

Hello, My injuries provider, who knows why, did not count him as injured until now. Thanks for noticing.

He won't, is the short answer. He is likely going to miss the first 6-8 weeks, after just undergoing knee surgery. There was a report on him, as he didn't play the last pre season game, so I guess they just haven't updated it yet.

He won't, is the short answer. He is likely going to miss the first 6-8 weeks, after just undergoing knee surgery. There was a report on him, as he didn't play the last pre season game, so I guess they just haven't updated it yet.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft