Bug Reports
Clearing injury status

It seems the injury status is not cleared after a certain date (or update). Maybe it would be nice to implement an algorythm like: if there is an injury status it should clear when a player receives stats for a game (i.e. the player played in a game, accumulated minutes).

Examples: Harden, Towns, Doncic.

It seems the injury status is not cleared after a certain date (or update). Maybe it would be nice to implement an algorythm like: if there is an injury status it should clear when a player receives stats for a game (i.e. the player played in a game, accumulated minutes). Examples: Harden, Towns, Doncic.
edited Mar 21 '19 at 8:54 am

Thanks for the feedback, Wouter.

Actually, there was an issue with injury status update, on one hand. It is fixed by now.

Even so, it is true that sometimes injury status might be misleading, but clearing the injury status based on stats might have other problems too:
1) The player did not finish the game because an injury
2) The player finished the game but he got injured afterwards (training), or any other problems (suspension, personal issues, etc).

I will give it a though anyways.

Thanks a lot!!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the feedback, Wouter. Actually, there was an issue with injury status update, on one hand. It is fixed by now. Even so, it is true that sometimes injury status might be misleading, but clearing the injury status based on stats might have other problems too: 1) The player did not finish the game because an injury 2) The player finished the game but he got injured afterwards (training), or any other problems (suspension, personal issues, etc). I will give it a though anyways. Thanks a lot!! Enjoy!

Apart from giving it a though, I will try to give it a thought too. smile

Apart from giving it a though, I will try to give it a thought too. :D
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft