News and Announcements
faried?

Price: always Max 10.000 Up !
AVG: 7,63 pt
Last Games: 39/32/46/43/52

Other players goes min + 200.000

Whats wrong?

Price: always Max 10.000 Up ! AVG: 7,63 pt Last Games: 39/32/46/43/52 Other players goes min + 200.000 Whats wrong?

I'm having the same problem, as I am sure other Kenneth Faried owners are. His production (points) is not being properly reflected in his price (value). As the original poster noted, players of similar starting value are getting large increases in value each game with the same or less production than Faried. His increases in value are always so much less - a few tens of thousands. His production in fantasy points the last five games has been 43, 46, 32, 39 and 50 (most recently). But the Roster page has his average listed as 8.4. Cleary this is wrong, and it appears his value is being determined by this wrong average. Could you please correct this as it has already cost Faried owners hundreds of thousands in value and put us at a disadvantage in the game. Thanks...

I'm having the same problem, as I am sure other Kenneth Faried owners are. His production (points) is not being properly reflected in his price (value). As the original poster noted, players of similar starting value are getting large increases in value each game with the same or less production than Faried. His increases in value are always so much less - a few tens of thousands. His production in fantasy points the last five games has been 43, 46, 32, 39 and 50 (most recently). But the Roster page has his average listed as 8.4. Cleary this is wrong, and it appears his value is being determined by this wrong average. Could you please correct this as it has already cost Faried owners hundreds of thousands in value and put us at a disadvantage in the game. Thanks...

Thanks for your feedback. The same formula is applied for every player, but you are right that it looks strange.
I will look into this.
Fran

Thanks for your feedback. The same formula is applied for every player, but you are right that it looks strange. I will look into this. Fran

Just to clarify, the average for Faried this season is 8.4 and that is correct. That accounts for a lot of games where Faried was elegible but did not play and added 0 points (otherwise a player playing one out of 8 games and scoring 60 fantasy points would have an average of 60, which looks a bit unfair). You can see that on the detailed info of the player. It is not only about the last 6 or seven games.

Anyway, I will look further into it.

Just to clarify, the average for Faried this season is 8.4 and that is correct. That accounts for a lot of games where Faried was elegible but did not play and added 0 points (otherwise a player playing one out of 8 games and scoring 60 fantasy points would have an average of 60, which looks a bit unfair). You can see that on the detailed info of the player. It is not only about the last 6 or seven games. Anyway, I will look further into it.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft