General Discussions
Zach Lavine out for the season

Just when Lavine was having the greatest numbers of his career, averaging 18.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists in 37.2 minutes per game in hist third NBA season, he had a torn ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) in his left knee last night, after having an MRI this morning at Mayo Clinic.

The injury occurred during last night’s 116-108 loss to the Detroit Pistons.

58970e663d4ca.jpg

He received a lot of support on the media, as for example from his teammates Towns and Rubio on Twitter:

Towns:
Would be lying if I said I didn't cry when I got the news. Wishing a speedy recovery to not just my teammate, but my brother "

Rubio:
I haven't met a harder worker than him. I know you will come back stronger than before

Just when Lavine was having the greatest numbers of his career, averaging 18.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists in 37.2 minutes per game in hist third NBA season, he had a torn ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) in his left knee last night, after having an MRI this morning at Mayo Clinic. The injury occurred during last night’s 116-108 loss to the Detroit Pistons. ![58970e663d4ca.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58970e663d4ca.jpg) He received a lot of support on the media, as for example from his teammates Towns and Rubio on Twitter: > Towns: Would be lying if I said I didn't cry when I got the news. Wishing a speedy recovery to not just my teammate, but my brother " > Rubio: I haven't met a harder worker than him. I know you will come back stronger than before
edited Feb 5 '17 at 11:37 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft