Let us know
Managing more than one team

I am having trouble creating more than one team. I have one already but for some reason I can’t remember how to create another one. I this is driving me insane because whenever I try to contact the system admin it won’t allow me to and smile some stupid service message pops up. Can anyone help?!?

I am having trouble creating more than one team. I have one already but for some reason I can’t remember how to create another one. I this is driving me insane because whenever I try to contact the system admin it won’t allow me to and x( some stupid service message pops up. Can anyone help?!?

Hello Malachi,

You have to select a league first (League > View Leagues ). Then a Create Roster button will appear if you do not have a team in that league already.

Best regards.

Hello Malachi, You have to select a league first (League > View Leagues ). Then a Create Roster button will appear if you do not have a team in that league already. Best regards.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft