Bug Reports
Does the system needs a refresh….?

My fantasy profile page is stuck on last nights date, which gives a different time that the games go live.smile

The screen shot was taken today, just a few seconds ago…..and it’s the 14th

64110722a43fd.jpeg

Luckily this didn’t jam me up cause I already mad the moves I had to make but what if iI didn’t know better I would have thought that I har more time then I did?!? This has happened to me before, has an anyone else experience this or is it just me?

Glitches happened and honestly, I rarely have any complaints, system admin are pretty responsive with adjusting things when necessary but the last time I had trouble proving that this was a problem and if it impacts my team and there’s no acknowledgement that there a problem then that sucks for me and no one I’m competing against would give a shit.

Again, overall no complaints, love competing every year but could you take a look at this please🙏🏾 Thx

My fantasy profile page is stuck on last nights date, which gives a different time that the games go live.|( The screen shot was taken today, just a few seconds ago…..and it’s the 14th ![64110722a43fd.jpeg](serve/attachment&path=64110722a43fd.jpeg) Luckily this didn’t jam me up cause I already mad the moves I had to make but what if iI didn’t know better I would have thought that I har more time then I did?!? This has happened to me before, has an anyone else experience this or is it just me? Glitches happened and honestly, I rarely have any complaints, system admin are pretty responsive with adjusting things when necessary but the last time I had trouble proving that this was a problem and if it impacts my team and there’s no acknowledgement that there a problem then that sucks for me and no one I’m competing against would give a shit. Again, overall no complaints, love competing every year but could you take a look at this please

Now that you said this ... I traded a lot before tip-off on the 13th and I didn't get the points and I wondered (and got a bit mad ;-)) why, because I was right in time - could have been the same problem that the system started to early...

Now that you said this ... I traded a lot before tip-off on the 13th and I didn't get the points and I wondered (and got a bit mad ;-)) why, because I was right in time - could have been the same problem that the system started to early...

Hello guys,

Everything looks ok. Still got problems?

Cheers.

Hello guys, Everything looks ok. Still got problems? Cheers.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft