Bug Reports
My team is stuck on Nov 14th…

Ok is this just me….

I’ve been out of the country (Mexico) and just arrived today so I don’t know if this plays a factor but my teams information is stuck on Nov. 14….😒 Again, is this just me?

It shows all the stats that I got from last night games but any of the players that should be active today, are actually being accounted for🤷🏾‍♂️?

I assume this is any ease fix but it threw me off cause I didn’t know if I needed to make a trade with one of my players that appears to hurt? I didn’t know when everything went live
but I assume it was 7:00 (EST), like it is 90% of the time, but sometimes it’s at 7:30, which means I could have made a trade in time.

🤦🏾‍♂️IDK, can anyone let me know what’s happening?!?

Ok is this just me…. I’ve been out of the country (Mexico) and just arrived today so I don’t know if this plays a factor but my teams information is stuck on Nov. 14….

Hello Malachi,

Happy burrito cuate!! I hope you enjoyed your staying there.

Sorry, I do not see anything wrong with any of your teams and they are updated with the last days information.

Can you share more details or the name of the team just in case I got it wrong?

Cheers.

Hello Malachi, Happy burrito cuate!! I hope you enjoyed your staying there. Sorry, I do not see anything wrong with any of your teams and they are updated with the last days information. Can you share more details or the name of the team just in case I got it wrong? Cheers.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft