Bug Reports
Somethings not adding up.....

I was looking over the league and my competition and I notice that this players roster value does not seem to add up......

635fe25b15815.png

The combine value of the roster that he has playing, according to my calculations, is 40,103,395, how does he have 8,980,377 in the bank?!?

635fe41770de0.png

smile The actually combine value of the team that he has playing would have to be 31,123,018 to have that much money in the bank

I know there is a delay in terms of what we can see from other peoples roster but nothing about this make since even if I'm not seeing his updated roster. Is it just me?!?....and if so, make it make sense cause right now it doesn't, but I could be wrong

I was looking over the league and my competition and I notice that this players roster value does not seem to add up...... ![635fe25b15815.png](serve/attachment&path=635fe25b15815.png) The combine value of the roster that he has playing, according to my calculations, is 40,103,395, how does he have 8,980,377 in the bank?!? ![635fe41770de0.png](serve/attachment&path=635fe41770de0.png) |( The actually combine value of the team that he has playing would have to be 31,123,018 to have that much money in the bank I know there is a delay in terms of what we can see from other peoples roster but nothing about this make since even if I'm not seeing his updated roster. Is it just me?!?....and if so, make it make sense cause right now it doesn't, but I could be wrong

Hello Malachi,

The roster current value is the one on the listings on the right side, and it is around 41M. The roster show players of the last day, while the remaining cash shown is the current remaining cash. I understand that this value should probably have the remaining cash corresponding to the players shown, that is clearly a thing that can be improved.

Anyway, I have checked and the team is ok, and the remaining cash plus each players value is perfectly ok (though I can not tell you the players that are on this team now).

Cheers.

Hello Malachi, The roster current value is the one on the listings on the right side, and it is around 41M. The roster show players of the last day, while the remaining cash shown is the current remaining cash. I understand that this value should probably have the remaining cash corresponding to the players shown, that is clearly a thing that can be improved. Anyway, I have checked and the team is ok, and the remaining cash plus each players value is perfectly ok (though I can not tell you the players that are on this team now). Cheers.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft