News and Announcements
2021/22 Playoffs standings

Hello all,

The NBA season has finished. In the final battle of the year, Theodoros Christoforidis with his team Fortuna 95 is the winner. Congratulations Theodoros!!! I wish I were you when I become an adult smile
Just 24 points over the second position Patrick Landolt.....Two legends of this game, indeed. Amazing fight, guys!!!

Below the top 10 standings:

62b04f734a45c.png

I really hope you all enjoyed this year competition and I hope you come again next year!!!
I need to ask you all a favour. If you need somebody who might like this game, please ask them to join!!! The more we are, the more fun we'll have.

I really wish you all a good summer, good holidays and good health for you and your beloved ones. Take care and see you next.....October I guess.

Cheers!!!

Hello all, The NBA season has finished. In the final battle of the year, **Theodoros Christoforidis** with his team Fortuna 95 is the winner. Congratulations Theodoros!!! I wish I were you when I become an adult :D Just 24 points over the second position **Patrick Landolt**.....Two legends of this game, indeed. Amazing fight, guys!!! Below the top 10 standings: ![62b04f734a45c.png](serve/attachment&path=62b04f734a45c.png) I really hope you all enjoyed this year competition and I hope you come again next year!!! I need to ask you all a favour. If you need somebody who might like this game, please ask them to join!!! The more we are, the more fun we'll have. I really wish you all a good summer, good holidays and good health for you and your beloved ones. Take care and see you next.....October I guess. Cheers!!!

Yeah it was an exciting battle (until to the finals...)!
Thank you guys

Yeah it was an exciting battle (until to the finals...)! Thank you guys
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft