General Discussions
Freaking COVID!!!! Bruh!!!!

My teams are “I.B. Stroking” and “Shit Or Get Off The Pot” and on both teams I traded for LeMelo Ball without any knowledge or indication that he was not playing due to COVID protocols (smile there still isn’t) and now I had to use another trade to get rid of him smile

smile Is there anyway I can be reward my trade back on both teams, considering that there was nothing that indicated that he was not playing like when players are injured?

My teams are “I.B. Stroking” and “Shit Or Get Off The Pot” and on both teams I traded for LeMelo Ball without any knowledge or indication that he was not playing due to COVID protocols (|( there still isn’t) and now I had to use another trade to get rid of him x( :( Is there anyway I can be reward my trade back on both teams, considering that there was nothing that indicated that he was not playing like when players are injured?

Hi guys,

I am sorry, but I just can't do that. I am sure there are lots of teams in this specific situation and other similar ones. For instance, players that do not play for personal reasons, cancelled games due to weather conditions, etc, or other reasons where information is just updated when the games start (or shortly enough before). That would really open a whole world of circumstances that might or might not be fair.
I think these cases are part of the game and also how you manage (being more or less aware of what happens before games, etc), or in some of them, just luck or chance. Yes, sometimes there are cases of just bad luck. Is not that beautiful too? Anyway, I would like to think that the game goes on for several months so in general.....the ones who better managed their teams will finally win .....probably most of users will have some DNP cases during the season.

I know that some of you will have a different point of view, but I hope you understand the risks of starting a sort of compensation system.

Cheers.

Hi guys, I am sorry, but I just can't do that. I am sure there are lots of teams in this specific situation and other similar ones. For instance, players that do not play for personal reasons, cancelled games due to weather conditions, etc, or other reasons where information is just updated when the games start (or shortly enough before). That would really open a whole world of circumstances that might or might not be fair. I think these cases are part of the game and also how you manage (being more or less aware of what happens before games, etc), or in some of them, just luck or chance. Yes, sometimes there are cases of just bad luck. Is not that beautiful too? Anyway, I would like to think that the game goes on for several months so in general.....the ones who better managed their teams will finally win .....probably most of users will have some DNP cases during the season. I know that some of you will have a different point of view, but I hope you understand the risks of starting a sort of compensation system. Cheers.
edited Dec 7 '21 at 8:46 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft