Let us know
Missing points for November 29th

Hi I believe I'm missing points for Jonas Valenciunas on Monday November 29th.

Can you please check and advise? I only received 29 points that night.

Thank you!

Hi I believe I'm missing points for Jonas Valenciunas on Monday November 29th. Can you please check and advise? I only received 29 points that night. Thank you!

Yeah he definitely got 84 pts that night, that’s was a huge game for him, could have made a big difference depending how tight the race is in his league (smile just saying). 🤔 I wonder how that happened?

Yeah he definitely got 84 pts that night, that’s was a huge game for him, could have made a big difference depending how tight the race is in his league ((wasntme) just saying).

No problem, I will look into it and let you know.
Please give me some time to check.

Cheers.

No problem, I will look into it and let you know. Please give me some time to check. Cheers.

Hi again,

It looks like you had only five players when the first game started. Games that day started at 00:00 (UTC) and you had just 5 players until 00:00:29 UTC (this is, 29 seconds after the first game is when you had your roster complete).
I am sorry, but these are the rules and rosters not complete do not add points for the day.

Cheers.

Hi again, It looks like you had only five players when the first game started. Games that day started at 00:00 (UTC) and you had just 5 players until 00:00:29 UTC (this is, 29 seconds after the first game is when you had your roster complete). I am sorry, but these are the rules and rosters not complete do not add points for the day. Cheers.

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I was just too slow that day. Appreciate you looking into it...thank you for this great game & site!

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I was just too slow that day. Appreciate you looking into it...thank you for this great game & site!

Thanks PegcityBallers!!!

Sorry for the points!! Hope you can manage even with this blow.

Thanks PegcityBallers!!! Sorry for the points!! Hope you can manage even with this blow.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft