Bug Reports
Scoring issue

I am missing points from yesterday the 26th. All of my players that were scheduled show they received their points, but on my group home page it shows zero for my team. Team name is LA Rocks. Group name is Banned and Proud 2021/2022.

Thanks

I am missing points from yesterday the 26th. All of my players that were scheduled show they received their points, but on my group home page it shows zero for my team. Team name is LA Rocks. Group name is Banned and Proud 2021/2022. Thanks

Hello Slick,

Actually it is not a scoring issue. It looks like you sold a player just before the games for the day started, so your roster had only 5 players. Then you incorporated a new player but the games were already started at that point.

When the first game of the day starts, it is when your team is frozen with the players you have. I am afraid you only had 5 players at that time and rosters only add points with all the roster full.

Best regards

Hello Slick, Actually it is not a scoring issue. It looks like you sold a player just before the games for the day started, so your roster had only 5 players. Then you incorporated a new player but the games were already started at that point. When the first game of the day starts, it is when your team is frozen with the players you have. I am afraid you only had 5 players at that time and rosters only add points with all the roster full. Best regards
edited Nov 27 '21 at 5:03 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft