News and Announcements
2021/21 Playoffs results

Hello all,

First all, congratulations to ... wait for it....look as if you were somehow surprised.....

Deejay!!!!

Once again he is the final winner of the 2020/20 Playoffs mode. It was a close race against Jean-baptiste Demont but finally Deejay was able to make it. Not blackmail and not even threats can make him slow the pace.
I plan on adding half of the points and money to his players next time, I will try to be subtle about it.

The third position for Claustro. All three repeating in the first places as a normal rule.
Congratulations to Jean-baptiste and Claustro too. And for all of you, thanks a lot for playing, this site is nothing without you.

Below the standings:

60fb2384637e4.png

It is been hard, but at the same time a pleasure to have the site available for your fun, another year. I am growing older, not sure if it is cause Deejay wins, or just age, but next season I am willing to have everything ready again, so I really expect you to be here!! I wish you all the health to you and your family and friends and I hope you have fun during this break until the start of the new season.

I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks all!!

Hello all, First all, congratulations to ... wait for it....look as if you were somehow surprised..... **Deejay!!!!** Once again he is the final winner of the 2020/20 Playoffs mode. It was a close race against Jean-baptiste Demont but finally Deejay was able to make it. Not blackmail and not even threats can make him slow the pace. I plan on adding half of the points and money to his players next time, I will try to be subtle about it. The third position for Claustro. All three repeating in the first places as a normal rule. Congratulations to Jean-baptiste and Claustro too. And for all of you, thanks a lot for playing, this site is nothing without you. Below the standings: ![60fb2384637e4.png](serve/attachment&path=60fb2384637e4.png) It is been hard, but at the same time a pleasure to have the site available for your fun, another year. I am growing older, not sure if it is cause Deejay wins, or just age, but next season I am willing to have everything ready again, so I really expect you to be here!! I wish you all the health to you and your family and friends and I hope you have fun during this break until the start of the new season. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks all!!
edited Jul 23 '21 at 9:17 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft