News and Announcements
2021/21 Complete season winner

And here he comes. The winner of the complete season is deejay with his brilliant A team, and second with his not so brilliant B team, and still, much more brilliant than the rest of the teams. He is the USUAL SUSPECT.

Congratulations deejay, you keep up playing the music the rest of players are listening to. Do not get too comfortable in your DJ's chair though. We might just be learning from you, but remember that sometimes the student overcomes the master (although I guess I will still need to repeat this a number of times....)

So what is the summary. He beat us up, he just smacked us in the face with some old discs, he robbed our money and poked our cars' tires. Just show some mercy sometime, man...

Special mention to Edy Wie. He still managed to be close, just in case deejay was to faint. Well, he did not.

Here are the standings:
Here the standings:

60a2346271d8d.png

And here he comes. The winner of the complete season is **deejay** with his brilliant A team, and second with his not so brilliant B team, and still, much more brilliant than the rest of the teams. He is the USUAL SUSPECT. Congratulations **deejay**, you keep up playing the music the rest of players are listening to. Do not get too comfortable in your DJ's chair though. We might just be learning from you, but remember that sometimes the student overcomes the master  (although I guess I will still need to repeat this a number of times....) So what is the summary. He beat us up, he just smacked us in the face with some old discs, he robbed our money and poked our cars' tires. Just show some mercy sometime, man... Special mention to Edy Wie. He still managed to be close, just in case **deejay** was to faint. Well, he did not. Here are the standings: Here the standings: ![60a2346271d8d.png](serve/attachment&path=60a2346271d8d.png)

well, ... that was quite the season ;-)

thanks again for adjusting and bug cleaning, keep it running!

Cheers deejay! Yep, once again ... congrats. But, I finally sneaked up to the top20 and beat at least on of your many teams :-)

See ya in post-season!

quasime

well, ... that was quite the season ;-) thanks again for adjusting and bug cleaning, keep it running! Cheers deejay! Yep, once again ... congrats. But, I finally sneaked up to the top20 and beat at least on of your many teams :-) See ya in post-season! quasime

Thank you all. Thanks Fran, you did a wonderful job sailing through these pandemic times. Congrats from my part. It was certainly a complicated season.

Playoffs are a whole different game...

Thank you all. Thanks Fran, you did a wonderful job sailing through these pandemic times. Congrats from my part. It was certainly a complicated season. Playoffs are a whole different game...

Thank you guys!! Again, it is a pleasure to keep this up and running.

I need to say thanks to all of you for playing and to many of you also for your collaboration, telling me sometimes about players that should be playing on different positions than they are, or players that are not scoring any points or some other things you notice, because without your help this would be much, much difficult. It is a hell of a job to keep up to date on everything that happens for just one person....but thanks to you I do not feel alone on this.

I also need to specially mention deejay, who is always helping to improve this game and also giving me quick notice about any problems in the game.

Finally, please note that play-in games are not being taken into account to the game. Just playoffs, which are supposed to start on 22nd of May. I'll try to prepare things as soon as possible.

Thank you guys!! Again, it is a pleasure to keep this up and running. I need to say thanks to all of you for playing and to many of you also for your collaboration, telling me sometimes about players that should be playing on different positions than they are, or players that are not scoring any points or some other things you notice, because without your help this would be much, much difficult. It is a hell of a job to keep up to date on everything that happens for just one person....but thanks to you I do not feel alone on this. I also need to specially mention **deejay**, who is always helping to improve this game and also giving me quick notice about any problems in the game. Finally, please note that play-in games are not being taken into account to the game. Just playoffs, which are supposed to start on 22nd of May. I'll try to prepare things as soon as possible.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft