News and Announcements
2020/21 2nd half winner

Hello all,

First of all, I owe you an apology. There has been a lot of schedule changes this year, a lot of games postponed due to covid and some other reasons. It has been really difficult to manage and there has been an error with the end date in the end.
For the same covid reason I had just an slot to visit my parents after almost one year, with low mobile coverage, and I did not have the opportunity to check yesterday.

It has had an impact on the results of the 2nd half of the season, so the winner has been Kawin TA with his team Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, but this was a last minute change, as the winner yesterday was Theodoros Christoforidis, with his team F95, and he did have 4 trades to spent for the last day, but he could not use them.

So we just don't know what might happened, I think you guys boths must be considered the winners of this season. But again, sorry if you think it was a little unfair with this last day issue. I just can say I will try to do it better next time.

Anyway, Jean-Baptiste Grenouille and F95, congratulations, you did an amazing job and showed all us how to manage a team in the short run!!!

We will try to bet your asses next time!!!

Hello all, First of all, I owe you an apology. There has been a lot of schedule changes this year, a lot of games postponed due to covid and some other reasons. It has been really difficult to manage and there has been an error with the end date in the end. For the same covid reason I had just an slot to visit my parents after almost one year, with low mobile coverage, and I did not have the opportunity to check yesterday. It has had an impact on the results of the 2nd half of the season, so the winner has been **Kawin TA** with his team **Jean-Baptiste Grenouille**, but this was a last minute change, as the winner yesterday was **Theodoros Christoforidis**, with his team **F95**, and he did have 4 trades to spent for the last day, but he could not use them. So we just don't know what might happened, I think you guys boths must be considered the winners of this season. But again, sorry if you think it was a little unfair with this last day issue. I just can say I will try to do it better next time. Anyway, **Jean-Baptiste Grenouille** and **F95**, congratulations, you did an amazing job and showed all us how to manage a team in the short run!!! We will try to bet your asses next time!!!
edited May 17 '21 at 10:07 am

You reallly challenged me a lot; my bedtime suffered, but I yes, Ole I wanted to beat you and guys liie Dave, who obviously know how t o play this, I m sure I am forgetting other guys , so I put in more effort and time as last years.... I feel at least 2y older nw smile

You reallly challenged me a lot; my bedtime suffered, but I yes, Ole I wanted to beat you and guys liie Dave, who obviously know how t o play this, I m sure I am forgetting other guys , so I put in more effort and time as last years.... I feel at least 2y older nw ;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft