Feature Requests
Injury Icon for COVID Postponements

Could we give players that are not playing because their games are cancelled due to COVID protocol, a injury icon so that we know that player is currently out of commission.

I picked up Ja Morant thinking that he was finally off the injured list only to find out that he has not been playing for a few games because his entire team schedule has been postponed smile . I'll admit, I should have been paying attention but I thought this could be an easy way to make sure that people don't waste a roster spot on a player who appears to be perfectly health but is not playing because their games have been postponed.

smile Just a thought

Could we give players that are not playing because their games are cancelled due to COVID protocol, a injury icon so that we know that player is currently out of commission. I picked up Ja Morant thinking that he was finally off the injured list only to find out that he has not been playing for a few games because his entire team schedule has been postponed |( . I'll admit, I should have been paying attention but I thought this could be an easy way to make sure that people don't waste a roster spot on a player who appears to be perfectly health but is not playing because their games have been postponed. ;) Just a thought

Hello Malachi,

It is being a nightmare this year, as a lot of games are not only postponed, but their scheduled time changed. I have just added an automatic update of the calendar and scheduled game times. Every day, next 5 days will be updated.
This should deal with a lot of the changes, except those ones happening on the same day, but that is the same as games postponed by snow or some exceptional circumstances.

Let's see how it works.

Thanks for your feedback!!

Hello Malachi, It is being a nightmare this year, as a lot of games are not only postponed, but their scheduled time changed. I have just added an automatic update of the calendar and scheduled game times. Every day, next 5 days will be updated. This should deal with a lot of the changes, except those ones happening on the same day, but that is the same as games postponed by snow or some exceptional circumstances. Let's see how it works. Thanks for your feedback!!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft