Hello all,

The Complete season for NBA 2019-20 is over. Once again, the winner is.......
Deejay!!! Congratulations!!!
With more than 2 million dollars over next teams, he showed as how to spent every dime. But not being this enough for him, he put another team in the second place. You are being really greedy, mate.....please leave us some room!!! We are tired of dancing to the sound of your music!!

Let me note that your first teams were Deejay A and Deejay C. I went all the way down to check where your team Deejay B stands. 27th position!!! Shame on you!!! smilesmile

A special mention for all the player in the top 10 and Theodoros Christoforidis, and Rob_T, with also two teams in the top 12.

Below I attach the final standings:

5f38f3dcbc6e0.png

Thanks all for playing the game.
All the best.

Hello all, The Complete season for NBA 2019-20 is over. Once again, the winner is....... **Deejay**!!! Congratulations!!! With more than 2 million dollars over next teams, he showed as how to spent every dime. But not being this enough for him, he put another team in the second place. You are being really greedy, mate.....please leave us some room!!! We are tired of dancing to the sound of your music!! Let me note that your first teams were Deejay A and Deejay C. I went all the way down to check where your team Deejay B stands. 27th position!!! Shame on you!!! :D :D A special mention for all the player in the top 10 and **Theodoros Christoforidis**, and **Rob_T**, with also two teams in the top 12. Below I attach the final standings: ![5f38f3dcbc6e0.png](serve/attachment&path=5f38f3dcbc6e0.png) Thanks all for playing the game. All the best.
edited Aug 16 at 9:54 am

Thanks smile
And thanks for keeping this game alive...

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft