News and Announcements
NBA suspension

Hello all,

Unfortunately, NBA suspends its season after Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus.

NBA suspension.

We will see what happens next.

I hope we can stop this virus for once.

Regards.

Hello all, Unfortunately, NBA suspends its season after Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus. [NBA suspension](https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/11/us/nba-season-suspended-spt-trnd/index.html "NBA suspension"). We will see what happens next. I hope we can stop this virus for once. Regards.

Hello Admin,

What is the plan eventually for the fantasy game?

Players will start losing franchise value daily now.
Are you planning to pause the game or any other steps?

Thank you for the usual support.

Hello Admin, What is the plan eventually for the fantasy game? Players will start losing franchise value daily now. Are you planning to pause the game or any other steps? Thank you for the usual support.

I agree that there should be clear guidance on whether the game will be paused so we can plan accordingly.

I agree that there should be clear guidance on whether the game will be paused so we can plan accordingly.

Hello again,

Basically:
1) The game is paused so the price of the players will not change (and neither will your franchise value change)
2) No more trades will be automatically added
3) You can do changes in your roster with the trades you have available right now (though I recommend not to do it and wait for the new schedule providing that the season will be resumed at some point)

Hope this answers your questions.

Cheers.

Hello again, Basically: 1) The game is paused so the price of the players will not change (and neither will your franchise value change) 2) No more trades will be automatically added 3) You can do changes in your roster with the trades you have available right now (though I recommend not to do it and wait for the new schedule providing that the season will be resumed at some point) Hope this answers your questions. Cheers.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft