Bug Reports
Injury Status Updates

I know that running this BFA is a not a full-time job and that the system Admin. have other things to tend to but smile would it be possible to get more up to date injury reports?

It kinda throws things off when you see that one of your players or a player that you thinking about trading for is hurt or the infamous "Game Time Decision" smile only to realize the injury report is 2 or 3 weeks ago

As always, regardless of whether this is a fixable problem or more complicated than I know we still appreciate all you do smile

I know that running this BFA is a not a full-time job and that the system Admin. have other things to tend to but (wasntme) would it be possible to get more up to date injury reports? It kinda throws things off when you see that one of your players or a player that you thinking about trading for is hurt or the infamous "Game Time Decision" |( only to realize the injury report is 2 or 3 weeks ago As always, regardless of whether this is a fixable problem or more complicated than I know we still appreciate all you do 8)

Hello Malachi,

Your are completely right, it is difficult to know for certain if a player is still injured or not. I will see what I can do to improve this.

Thanks

Hello Malachi, Your are completely right, it is difficult to know for certain if a player is still injured or not. I will see what I can do to improve this. Thanks

Hello again,

Some days ago I improved the injury status a little bit. Now if the report is older than the date of the last game the player played, that report is deleted as it is considered old.

Hope it is better now.
Thanks

Hello again, Some days ago I improved the injury status a little bit. Now if the report is older than the date of the last game the player played, that report is deleted as it is considered old. Hope it is better now. Thanks
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft