....especially considering that the his coach has officialy stated that he will be running point. I feel like I ask about this every year but how is it that Giannis is consider a Guard/Forward but Lebron isn't, smile just saying

....especially considering that the his coach has officialy stated that he will be running point. I feel like I ask about this every year but how is it that Giannis is consider a Guard/Forward but Lebron isn't, (wasntme) just saying

Hello Malachi,

Please note that Giannis is considered a Forward, not a Guard.
I understand the point, however normally the players have the position according to official stats.
Let me think about it.

Regards.

Hello Malachi, Please note that Giannis is considered a Forward, not a Guard. I understand the point, however normally the players have the position according to official stats. Let me think about it. Regards.

smile No disrespect Dude but everyone knows that Giannis is listed as a Guard and a Forward. But regardless I hope that u decide to list LeBron as both, if u don’t, smile no big deal especially if it’s technically complicated

|( No disrespect Dude but everyone knows that Giannis is listed as a Guard and a Forward. But regardless I hope that u decide to list LeBron as both, if u don’t, (wasntme) no big deal especially if it’s technically complicated

Just for clarification: I was talking about Giannis being list as a Guard/Forward on this on this fantasy site not in reality, I see where u were coming fromsmile

Just for clarification: I was talking about Giannis being list as a Guard/Forward on this on this fantasy site not in reality, I see where u were coming from:D

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft