Bug Reports
Difference in Rookie prize

How come rookies have such a different price range?
Some players are worth 5-6m while others cost "the starting" 500K.

for example: Coby White (CHI) 5,4m / Zion Williamson vs.
RJ Barrett (KNI) 500K

How come rookies have such a different price range? Some players are worth 5-6m while others cost "the starting" 500K. for example: Coby White (CHI) 5,4m / Zion Williamson vs. RJ Barrett (KNI) 500K
edited Mar 14 '20 at 11:28 am

Hello quasime,

The prices are set depending on the player position in the draft. In the case of RJ Barret, it looks that there was some error when processing the prices. It is too late to change that price because there are already teams with this player included.

Regards.

Hello quasime, The prices are set depending on the player position in the draft. In the case of RJ Barret, it looks that there was some error when processing the prices. It is too late to change that price because there are already teams with this player included. Regards.

I would to thank both of u. First thanks goes to admin for f!&king up the price point for a player that probably has the green-light to take whatever shot he wants and the 2nd thanks is for u, quasime, for letting a brother know about the said f!&k-up😁👍

I would to thank both of u. First thanks goes to admin for f!&king up the price point for a player that probably has the green-light to take whatever shot he wants and the 2nd thanks is for u, quasime, for letting a brother know about the said f!&k-up

Not sure if I should say 'You are welcome'......Just in case, you are welcome!!

Not sure if I should say 'You are welcome'......Just in case, you are welcome!!

RJ Barrett is going to have the greatest price increase in this fantasy ever lol. I expect him to end up on 6-7 mill by the end of the season.

RJ Barrett is going to have the greatest price increase in this fantasy ever lol. I expect him to end up on 6-7 mill by the end of the season.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft