News and Announcements
2018-19 Second half results

Hello all,

The second half of the season 2018/2019 is finished. Congratulations to the top ten (see below). Close fight between Claustro and Letheo to the very end.
Congratulations Claustro, you indeed know how to block!!! Good defense!!!

Some other conclusions:

• Note that Jean-baptiste Demont will be called the Money Saver from now on. Jean-baptiste, please remember you cannot buy players when your are six feet under ....
  • Fouad with his team Number 1 has been sixth. If next time his team name is Welcome Spring, then Winter is coming!
  • Waters with his team In a world without a lie has sunk. I guess this world is not prepared for the whole truth.

5caf41d0e5bb0.png

Hello all, The second half of the season 2018/2019 is finished. Congratulations to the top ten (see below). Close fight between Claustro and Letheo to the very end. **Congratulations Claustro, you indeed know how to block!!! Good defense!!!** Some other conclusions: - Note that **Jean-baptiste Demont** will be called the Money Saver from now on. Jean-baptiste, please remember you cannot buy players when your are six feet under .... - Fouad with his team **Number 1** has been sixth. If next time his team name is Welcome Spring, then Winter is coming! - Waters with his team **In a world without a lie** has sunk. I guess this world is not prepared for the whole truth. ![5caf41d0e5bb0.png](serve/attachment&path=5caf41d0e5bb0.png)

Thank you Fran and it was indeed a great 2nd part of the season fending off Theo and regaining the title in our group (he won last year 😀).

Most importantly, we greatly appreciate your efforts in keeping this fantasy game running and hopefully this will continue next year to allow us to compete again for the title.

Cheers.

Thank you Fran and it was indeed a great 2nd part of the season fending off Theo and regaining the title in our group (he won last year

Hello Claustro,

If I am alive for the next season, which for the time being seems probable, be sure the game will be still on!!
Thanks for you encouraging words!!

Regards.

Hello Claustro, If I am alive for the next season, which for the time being seems probable, be sure the game will be still on!! Thanks for you encouraging words!! Regards.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft