Bug Reports
Website Outage - Unable to Trade for Kenneth Faried

Hello Admin,

I have sent 2 emails yesterday to perform the trade of Faried before the cut off time and yet the website was in an outage.
I did not get the points of Faried from today's game which i am entitled for as i was trading Derrick White (injured) for Faried.

Appreciate your support in adding Faried points from today (49 fantasy points).
Need your help here as i am unable to do the trade because of the website being unavailable (check email time stamp from yesterday).

Thanks.

Hello Admin, I have sent 2 emails yesterday to perform the trade of Faried before the cut off time and yet the website was in an outage. I did not get the points of Faried from today's game which i am entitled for as i was trading Derrick White (injured) for Faried. Appreciate your support in adding Faried points from today (49 fantasy points). Need your help here as i am unable to do the trade because of the website being unavailable (check email time stamp from yesterday). Thanks.

Hello Claustro,

I will review this, but it will have to wait until beginning next week.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Fran

Hello Claustro, I will review this, but it will have to wait until beginning next week. Sorry for the inconveniences. Fran

Thank you Fran.

You know after spending several months playing the game, it would be a shame losing points this way.

Appreciate your support and waiting for your assistance to add up the points.

I have kept Faried intentionally in the lineup expecting his points from that day to be added (50 fantasy points).

Cheers,

Ramzi.

Thank you Fran. You know after spending several months playing the game, it would be a shame losing points this way. Appreciate your support and waiting for your assistance to add up the points. I have kept Faried intentionally in the lineup expecting his points from that day to be added (50 fantasy points). Cheers, Ramzi.

Hello Fran,

I had the same issue with Kenrich William that I traded in for Harrell. (I sent you an email for this request before the deadline of the 4th of February games)

Thanks again for everything you are doing.

Regards
Fouad

Hello Fran, I had the same issue with Kenrich William that I traded in for Harrell. (I sent you an email for this request before the deadline of the 4th of February games) Thanks again for everything you are doing. Regards Fouad

These issues will be reviewed next week.
I will inform you as soon as they are fixed.

Thanks for your patience.

These issues will be reviewed next week. I will inform you as soon as they are fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Hello Boubou,

I do not find the email you sent. Anyway, the team that I find belongs to you is Bouboule87. I do not see that you had Kenrich William in that team.
Can you confirm the name of your team?

Cheers
Fran.

Hello Boubou, I do not find the email you sent. Anyway, the team that I find belongs to you is Bouboule87. I do not see that you had Kenrich William in that team. Can you confirm the name of your team? Cheers Fran.

Hello Claustro,

Faried missing points were added to your roster.

Cheers.

Hello Claustro, Faried missing points were added to your roster. Cheers.

Hello Fran,

thanks for the answer. No my team is not Bouboule87, its Number 1.
I am in the same league as Claustro.
I sent you the mail on the 4th of february at 23:21 Paris time if it can help finding it.

Regards
Fouad

Hello Fran, thanks for the answer. No my team is not Bouboule87, its Number 1. I am in the same league as Claustro. I sent you the mail on the 4th of february at 23:21 Paris time if it can help finding it. Regards Fouad

Thanks for your confirmation, Boubou. Missing points have been added to your roster.

I can not find neither your mails or Claustro's mails. I am not sure what account you sent those mails to.

Just for your information, any mails should be directed to basketfantasyaddicts@gmail.com

Cheers.

Thanks for your confirmation, Boubou. Missing points have been added to your roster. I can not find neither your mails or Claustro's mails. I am not sure what account you sent those mails to. Just for your information, any mails should be directed to basketfantasyaddicts@gmail.com Cheers.
edited Feb 11 '19 at 2:15 pm

thanks a lot Fran.

Yes for the email I sent it to this address. My email is fbounader@juniorisep.com.

thanks a lot Fran. Yes for the email I sent it to this address. My email is fbounader@juniorisep.com.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft