Bug Reports
Missing points

No points for my team on 2/2/19. Still showing the 77 points from 2/1/19. Team name is LBJ and Company. Also sent email to admin. Hopefully just a minor bug. Thanks

No points for my team on 2/2/19. Still showing the 77 points from 2/1/19. Team name is LBJ and Company. Also sent email to admin. Hopefully just a minor bug. Thanks

Hello all,
There was a problem with the points for all the teams. It should be fixed by now.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Fran

Hello all, There was a problem with the points for all the teams. It should be fixed by now. Sorry for the inconveniences. Fran

Hello Fran,

I have sent 2 emails yesterday to perform the trade of Faried before the cut off time and yet the website was in an outage.
I did not get the points of Faried from today's game which i am entitled for as i was trading Derrick White (injured) for Faried.
I had to stay up late till 4:00AM local time waiting the website to go live to perform the trade.

Appreciate your support in adding Faried points from today (49 fantasy points).
Need your help here as i am unable to do the trade because of the website being unavailable (check email time stamp from yesterday).

Thanks.

Hello Fran, I have sent 2 emails yesterday to perform the trade of Faried before the cut off time and yet the website was in an outage. I did not get the points of Faried from today's game which i am entitled for as i was trading Derrick White (injured) for Faried. I had to stay up late till 4:00AM local time waiting the website to go live to perform the trade. Appreciate your support in adding Faried points from today (49 fantasy points). Need your help here as i am unable to do the trade because of the website being unavailable (check email time stamp from yesterday). Thanks.

This has been already fixed.

Thanks to all of you for your patience. If you have any more requests, please free to let me know.

Cheers,

Fran.

This has been already fixed. Thanks to all of you for your patience. If you have any more requests, please free to let me know. Cheers, Fran.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft