General Discussions
A few questions concerning the All-Star-Week

Hi,
there are a few questions I have around the up-coming All-Star-Week.

• Do players participating in the game earn Fantasy Points?
  • Do players on my roster lose value during the week, because of not playing?
  • Do we collect trades during the week?

Thanks for the game and thanks in advance for helping us with these talking point, this will help us planing.

Cheers!

Hi, there are a few questions I have around the up-coming All-Star-Week. - Do players participating in the game earn Fantasy Points? - Do players on my roster lose value during the week, because of not playing? - Do we collect trades during the week? Thanks for the game and thanks in advance for helping us with these talking point, this will help us planing. Cheers!

Hello Astre,

Glad that you asked.
Answers are No, No and Yes:

• Allstar games are out the system so no points will be added for any players in those games
  • Prices updating will be disabled during the weekend
  • Trades will be updating as always (two trades on Monday, one on Thursday).

Those leagues created under this format (NBA 2019 First half), will be finished just before the All star weekend, and a new game mode will be added (NBA 2019 2nd half).

Hope this helps
Fran.

Hello Astre, Glad that you asked. Answers are No, No and Yes: - Allstar games are out the system so no points will be added for any players in those games - Prices updating will be disabled during the weekend - Trades will be updating as always (two trades on Monday, one on Thursday). Those leagues created under this format (NBA 2019 First half), will be finished just before the All star weekend, and a new game mode will be added (NBA 2019 2nd half). Hope this helps Fran.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft