General Discussions
McGrady about Durant

Tracy McGrady, a seven-time All-Star currently working as an analyst for ESPN, gave his opinion on Tuesday about Kevin Durant leaving Golden State.

According to him, "[That would be] great for the league," McGrady said. "Although I love seeing these guys play on the big stage every year, I think we just need some more parity … Kevin Durant just completely changed everything when he went there and made it not fair for the league."

McGrady said Durant could help another team become relevant again.

"I would love for KD to spread the love around … so a team like the New York Knicks can come back in the fold and be competitive in the Eastern Conference," McGrady said. "Like, how awesome would that be? KD joins another player or two and make New York exciting again."

Is McGrady too optimistic about New York Knicks?? Probably.

Tracy McGrady, a seven-time All-Star currently working as an analyst for ESPN, gave his opinion on Tuesday about Kevin Durant leaving Golden State. According to him, "[That would be] great for the league," McGrady said. "Although I love seeing these guys play on the big stage every year, I think we just need some more parity … Kevin Durant just completely changed everything when he went there and made it not fair for the league." McGrady said Durant could help another team become relevant again. "I would love for KD to spread the love around … so a team like the New York Knicks can come back in the fold and be competitive in the Eastern Conference," McGrady said. "Like, how awesome would that be? KD joins another player or two and make New York exciting again." Is McGrady too optimistic about New York Knicks?? Probably.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft