News and Announcements
Basket Fantasy Addicts is here!!!

Hello all,

The site movement has been completed. In the process, all the Facebook likes have been lost because of the different domain.
I encourage you to press Like in the button on the top of the home page.
Every small action is a big contribution for this site.

Enjoy!!!!

Fran

Hello all, The site movement has been completed. In the process, all the Facebook likes have been lost because of the different domain. I encourage you to press Like in the button on the top of the home page. **Every small action is a big contribution for this site.** Enjoy!!!! Fran

Hello Robert,

In the movement I was forced to use the new API for Facebook. It looks like there is some difference on this new API.

Can you describe the problem you have? Just in case, try to log out from Facebook first.

Hope it helps.

Hello Robert, In the movement I was forced to use the new API for Facebook. It looks like there is some difference on this new API. Can you describe the problem you have? Just in case, try to log out from Facebook first. Hope it helps.

Hello,

it does not work unfortunately. After choosing "sign in by Facebook" white screen appears (printscreen).
I tried to log out from Facebook first. Two browsers and iphone - the same effect...

5c330a988bfbb.jpg

Hello, it does not work unfortunately. After choosing "sign in by Facebook" white screen appears (printscreen). I tried to log out from Facebook first. Two browsers and iphone - the same effect... ![5c330a988bfbb.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5c330a988bfbb.jpg)
edited Jan 7 '19 at 8:15 am

Hi Robert,

Can you try deleting the cookies on your browser?
If you still have problems, please send me an email to basketfantasyaddicts@gmail.com and I can give you a temporal password.

Regards

Hi Robert, Can you try deleting the cookies on your browser? If you still have problems, please send me an email to basketfantasyaddicts@gmail.com and I can give you a temporal password. Regards
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft