Bug Reports
Redo my lineup

Hey, I hope this is the right way to ask...

Could you please let my lineup count? I really had troubles with the browser and the buttons of the "undo last trades" so I was some seconds to late to buy my 6th man.. Kanter)

I also have a screenshot and it is still before the tip offs, so could you please let my points count? Would be really kind and I hope this will never happen again and I am sorry for your work...

Greetings

Hey, I hope this is the right way to ask... Could you please let my lineup count? I really had troubles with the browser and the buttons of the "undo last trades" so I was some seconds to late to buy my 6th man.. Kanter) I also have a screenshot and it is still before the tip offs, so could you please let my points count? Would be really kind and I hope this will never happen again and I am sorry for your work... Greetings

Hello Emslandhennes,

I have added you Giannis Antetokounmpo points last night.
That is the only thing I can do.

Best regards.

Hello Emslandhennes, I have added you Giannis Antetokounmpo points last night. That is the only thing I can do. Best regards.

Regarding your other request about Cedi Osman.
I try to keep the positions as shown in NBA. In this case, Cedi Osman is only considered as Forward.

Cheers.

Regarding your other request about Cedi Osman. I try to keep the positions as shown in NBA. In this case, Cedi Osman is only considered as Forward. Cheers.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft