Bug Reports
Updates for the site

Couple of things:

• Can you set logins to last for a week or so? It's annoying to have to log in to the site several times a day
  • The stats width of individual players per game is too small. You have to scroll down first, to scroll right to get to the amount of points scored and points earned.
  • When searching for players via teams, there is no option to buy them. You have to go back to the Players menu, search for the player and then buy.
Couple of things: - Can you set logins to last for a week or so? It's annoying to have to log in to the site several times a day - The stats width of individual players per game is too small. You have to scroll down first, to scroll right to get to the amount of points scored and points earned. - When searching for players via teams, there is no option to buy them. You have to go back to the Players menu, search for the player and then buy.

Hello Wouter,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Regarding the things you commented:

1. Logins have just been set to last 5 days, which I consider quite acceptable.
  2. Could you elaborate on this? What is the screen you are referring to? What device are you using (mobile, desktop pc, etc)
  3. I have just added the buy option, as per your suggestion.

All the best.

Hello Wouter, Thanks a lot for your feedback. Regarding the things you commented: 1. Logins have just been set to last 5 days, which I consider quite acceptable. 2. Could you elaborate on this? What is the screen you are referring to? What device are you using (mobile, desktop pc, etc) 3. I have just added the buy option, as per your suggestion. All the best.
  1. I thought the login lasted longer than usual lately but I had to login more than once on a day. Will investigate further, just logged in on mobile and will check this afternoon and tomorrow.
  2. Click on a players name. There are three stats pages, starting with price and point history. Now go to the AVG page. There are per game statistics there. Last 2 columns do not show. You have to scroll. Happens on desktop without 1920x1080 resolution. Seems like page width there is set to 800 px or so.
  3. EXCELLENTE!
1. I thought the login lasted longer than usual lately but I had to login more than once on a day. Will investigate further, just logged in on mobile and will check this afternoon and tomorrow. 2. Click on a players name. There are three stats pages, starting with price and point history. Now go to the AVG page. There are per game statistics there. Last 2 columns do not show. You have to scroll. Happens on desktop without 1920x1080 resolution. Seems like page width there is set to 800 px or so. 3. EXCELLENTE!

Thanks a lot, Wouter.
I'll look into point 2 and see what can be done.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot, Wouter. I'll look into point 2 and see what can be done. Cheers.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft