General Discussions
2 Leagues

Hi Guys... Can i create 2 leagues and join both with my current team..?

1 league with the boys and 1 league with some colleagues?

Hi Guys... Can i create 2 leagues and join both with my current team..? 1 league with the boys and 1 league with some colleagues?

Sure Kasper. You can perfectly do that.

Enjoy the game!!!

Sure Kasper. You can perfectly do that. Enjoy the game!!!

Thanks...

Also i created a league by mistake.. How do i erase my team from that league and then remove the league..? I'm admin on this league but i can't see how to erase it.

(sorry for the many questions but i'm a first timer here on this site)

Thanks... Also i created a league by mistake.. How do i erase my team from that league and then remove the league..? I'm admin on this league but i can't see how to erase it. (sorry for the many questions but i'm a first timer here on this site)

Hello Kasper,

Actually there is no way to do that at the moment.
Please tell me the name of your team and league and if you give me your approval I will remove them.

Thanks

All the best.

Hello Kasper, Actually there is no way to do that at the moment. Please tell me the name of your team and league and if you give me your approval I will remove them. Thanks All the best.

Great...

League: Trade Point
Team: Arrowstreet Armadillos

You have hereby my approval & thank you

Great... League: Trade Point Team: Arrowstreet Armadillos You have hereby my approval & thank you

Hello Kasper,

The league and roster have been deleted.

Enjoy!

All the best.

Hello Kasper, The league and roster have been deleted. Enjoy! All the best.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft