Support Forums
More than one team?

I accidentally created 3 teams. One for first half and 2 for full season. My main roster is full season, group, Trash Talking Fools. I "undo" trades on the two teams that are not my main team. Can I delete the teams or should I just ignore them? Thanks, Jewell!

I accidentally created 3 teams. One for first half and 2 for full season. My main roster is full season, group, Trash Talking Fools. I "undo" trades on the two teams that are not my main team. Can I delete the teams or should I just ignore them? Thanks, Jewell!

Hell uuell1,

I'm not sure that I understand. Do you have any problem with the teams?
Do you want me to delete those teams you are not going to play with? If that is the case, can you write the names down for me?

All the best

Hell uuell1, I'm not sure that I understand. Do you have any problem with the teams? Do you want me to delete those teams you are not going to play with? If that is the case, can you write the names down for me? All the best

No you don't have to delete any. I just didn't want to have too many teams in case it was an unfair advantage. Thanks for all you do for the game! Jewell

No you don't have to delete any. I just didn't want to have too many teams in case it was an unfair advantage. Thanks for all you do for the game! Jewell
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft