Feature Requests
Undo recent changes

Dear Admin,

Kindly arrange to undo the recent changes that I was trying to make yesterday as I got an error while making the undo myself and my roster remained incomplete.

Therefore, I got no points from my players who had games tonight.

Please help urgently as I need to do my trade for the day before the games start.

Thanks,

Dear Admin, Kindly arrange to undo the recent changes that I was trying to make yesterday as I got an error while making the undo myself and my roster remained incomplete. Therefore, I got no points from my players who had games tonight. Please help urgently as I need to do my trade for the day before the games start. Thanks,

Dear Admin,

Please fix my roster as soon as possible so that I can use the trade I have in order to be back in the game or else I will still have an incomplete roster and I will lose and be out of the competition.

Thanks a lot ...

Dear Admin, Please fix my roster as soon as possible so that I can use the trade I have in order to be back in the game or else I will still have an incomplete roster and I will lose and be out of the competition. Thanks a lot ...

Hello,
Could you tell me the name of your team?

Regards

Hello, Could you tell me the name of your team? Regards

Super Stars ... please add the points that I missed on the day that I had an incomplete roster ... thanks

Super Stars ... please add the points that I missed on the day that I had an incomplete roster ... thanks

Hello Jeddo80,

The points have been added to your roster.

All the best.

Hello Jeddo80, The points have been added to your roster. All the best.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft