Bug Reports
No pts for players in Pelican vs Pacers game ?!?

I believe this was a was a make up game because of water leak issues they had before so that maybe why the points for the players in that game didn’t register. The weird thing is that Jrue Holidays injury report updated🤷🏾‍♂️. Anyway, as soon as u have an opportunity, please correct.

Thanks👍

I believe this was a was a make up game because of water leak issues they had before so that maybe why the points for the players in that game didn’t register. The weird thing is that Jrue Holidays injury report updated

Yes, and please take this game into account, as I've selected again players for this one... smile
(I had already players who did not play the game last time, with the water leak...)

Yes, and please take this game into account, as I've selected again players for this one... :) (I had already players who did not play the game last time, with the water leak...)
edited Mar 22 '18 at 12:54 pm

Likewise... 3 Pelican players in my line-up and no points credited for the game of March 21st.

Likewise... 3 Pelican players in my line-up and no points credited for the game of March 21st.

Nobody had received any points. They have been updated now.

Thanks.

Nobody had received any points. They have been updated now. Thanks.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft