Let us know
Price fall

Why prices of the most of the players fell 50.000 and prices of few players didnt fall at all (eg. Jokic, Giannis) ???
It is unfair position

Why prices of the most of the players fell 50.000 and prices of few players didnt fall at all (eg. Jokic, Giannis) ??? It is unfair position

Hello Montak,

Those are the price raises or losses from the last games before the All Star break. The prices haven't changed since then.

All the best.

Hello Montak, Those are the price raises or losses from the last games before the All Star break. The prices haven't changed since then. All the best.

I am still waiting for an explanation of the criteria. For example, why Davis goes -50.000 on 16.02 and Giannis remains with the same price. There was one weak (7 or 8 days) break for every player. The difference can't be more than 10.000. Davis doesn't play 8 days and goes down 50.000 + 10.000 = 60.000 and Giannis doesn't play 7 days and remains the same price ???

I am still waiting for an explanation of the criteria. For example, why Davis goes -50.000 on 16.02 and Giannis remains with the same price. There was one weak (7 or 8 days) break for every player. The difference can't be more than 10.000. Davis doesn't play 8 days and goes down 50.000 + 10.000 = 60.000 and Giannis doesn't play 7 days and remains the same price ???
edited Feb 23 '18 at 12:14 pm

Hello Montak,

On 16/02:

• Davis goes down -50.000, mostly because of the calendar and that he did not play the 15/02
  • Giannis earn 87 fantasy points from the game that night, so he adds up 160K because of his performance (after substracting money because of the schedule)

So mainly the difference is because Giannis played the night before, and Davis did not (Davis earn money the day before). It is important to note that with the same performance, Giannis would increase his price more than Davis, as the latest has a bigger price.

Hope it helps

All the best

Hello Montak, On 16/02: - Davis goes down -50.000, mostly because of the calendar and that he did not play the 15/02 - Giannis earn 87 fantasy points from the game that night, so he adds up 160K because of his performance (after substracting money because of the schedule) So mainly the difference is because Giannis played the night before, and Davis did not (Davis earn money the day before). It is important to note that with the same performance, Giannis would increase his price more than Davis, as the latest has a bigger price. Hope it helps All the best

I think that you missed the point tottaly. It is all about the players which prices haven't fall since their last matches on 15.02 (players from Bucks, Nuggets, Lakers, Wolves) and all other players that didn't have a match that day fall about 40k probably because they don't have matches in next week. It would have been fair if the players who played on 15.02 also falled with their prices the next day because like the others they did not had any matches in the following week.

I think that you missed the point tottaly. It is all about the players which prices haven't fall since their last matches on 15.02 (players from Bucks, Nuggets, Lakers, Wolves) and all other players that didn't have a match that day fall about 40k probably because they don't have matches in next week. It would have been fair if the players who played on 15.02 also falled with their prices the next day because like the others they did not had any matches in the following week.

Hello again,

I will review the prices mechanism.

All the best.

Hello again, I will review the prices mechanism. All the best.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft