Feature Requests
This years stats vs last years

Is there a way to distinguish this years player stats from last stats, at first glance? or not include them at all during this season? Maybe some people value seeing that info so I can understand keeping it but it throws my eyes off sometimes when I’m looking at a players stats and have a make sure to check the date so that know I’m looking at the right thing.

🤔 Could it be a different color for last years vs this years or a definitive line separating the 2 stats. Eventually, I know that it will all be currents but it would help things alittle.
🤷🏾‍♂️Just saying

Is there a way to distinguish this years player stats from last stats, at first glance? or not include them at all during this season? Maybe some people value seeing that info so I can understand keeping it but it throws my eyes off sometimes when I’m looking at a players stats and have a make sure to check the date so that know I’m looking at the right thing.

Hello Malachi,

It makes a lot of sense. I will analyze the impact of this change and see if it can be added.
I'll let you know about it.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!!!

All the best.

Hello Malachi, It makes a lot of sense. I will analyze the impact of this change and see if it can be added. I'll let you know about it. Thanks a lot for your feedback!!! All the best.

Hello again,

The change has been implemented. Now only the last games of the current season are shown. More info on other season in the player detailed screen.

All the best.

Hello again, The change has been implemented. Now only the last games of the current season are shown. More info on other season in the player detailed screen. All the best.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft